Just a quick note to let you know a few things:
- last Friday was Sports Day, which wasn’t taken into account for your fees this term. This means a catch up lesson is in store. Friday students will make this lesson up on the first Friday of term 2.
- this Friday is a public holiday, which has been accounted for in your fees, so it doesn’t need a catch up lesson.
- with Thursday being the last day of term, it is finishing early, which means the late afternoon students will have their lessons straight after first lunch just for this week.
- I will be sending out some new tunes especially for the Friday students this week to practice. (Of course, all students can give them a go!)
- Next term lessons will officially commence in week 2 and run to week 10 so you will be charged accordingly. The Friday catch up lessons in week 1 are covered by this term’s fees.
Please let me know if your child is not going to continue next term by emailing email@example.com.
Thanks for a wonderful term and have a restful holiday!!